Yoga Holiday in Paros, 5-12 October 2019
Daria Mnych Yoga and yolga, together with Aliki Panorama Hotel are delighted to welcome you on this Yoga and Self-Care Holiday.
We kindly ask you to read the following carefully. By reserving your place on our Yoga and Self-Care Holiday, you are confirming that you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions.
Booking and payment
- A 25 % deposit is required to reserve a place on this Yoga and Self-Care Holiday and the remaining 75 % payment must be paid 60 days before the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday starts. You will receive an email receipt confirming both payments once both have been transferred.
- For group bookings, each individual must pay their own deposit to confirm their attendance and their agreement and acceptance of these terms and conditions. A group leader may coordinate the remaining Yoga and Self-Care Holiday payments.
- The Yoga and Self-Care Holiday price must be paid in full, regardless of any third party charges or exchange rates of currency. Any potential banking transfer fees must be paid by you, and if you decide to use PayPal, a processing fee will be added to your payment.
If for any reason you cannot attend the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday, please email us as soon as possible and we will do our best to fill your place so that we can fully refund you. This may not always be possible however and if we cannot fill your place the following cancellation fees will apply:
- Over 60 days before the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday begins: 25 % of the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday price
- 60 – 15 days before the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday begins: 50 % of the retreat price
- 14 days or less before the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday begins: 100 % of the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday price
- Early departure from the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday: 100 % of the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday price
As with your deposit and full payment, any third party fees or changes in currency will be payable by you.
Occasionally Daria Mnych Yoga / yolga / Aliki Panorama Hotel may need to make changes to the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday e.g. class times, yoga teachers or workshops. We reserve the right to do so at any time. In the case of accommodation changes we will do everything possible to offer you a room of a similar category to the one you booked. Daria Mnych Yoga / yolga / Aliki Panorama Hotel also reserves the right to cancel the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday, and in the unlikely event of having to do so will refund your deposit and/or Yoga and Self-Care Holiday payment in full.
The arrangement and cost of travel are not included in your Yoga and Self-Care Holiday booking. It is your responsibility to make the necessary arrangements to reach Paros airport/port and check what visas or health requirements may be applicable to you. Daria Mnych Yoga / yolga / Aliki Panorama Hotel are not responsible if you, or another passenger you are travelling with, do not have the necessary documentation for travel, nor are we responsible for any consequences arising from cancellations or delays in travel. Should issues with your travel affect your ability to attend the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday the cancellation policy will apply (see above).
We strongly recommend that you have travel insurance to come on this Yoga and Self-Care Holiday. It is your responsibility to have travel insurance that covers yoga and any activities on the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday that you may book (such as hiking, swimming, etc.) as well as potential losses, damages, injuries, illness, cancellations and risks. Daria Mnych Yoga / yolga / Aliki Panorama Hotel are not responsible for injury, loss, damage or theft of personal belongings.
Health and Safety
- Before the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday begins, we will be sending you an Attendee/Sign-In Form to gain a better understanding of your yoga experience and any health problems or medical conditions that we need to be made aware of.
- Should you have any health concerns, it is your responsibility to consult a doctor to confirm that you are in good health to practice yoga and any other physical activities that you may choose to take part in (e.g. hiking, swimming, diving, etc.)
- Daria Mnych Yoga / yolga / Aliki Panorama Hotel reserves the right to advise you not to participate in activities at the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday if you have any health problems or medical conditions that may be affected by them.
- If you feel any discomfort, pain or suffer an injury during any of the activities at the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday, you must stop as soon as possible and inform us. If you continue with the activity and there are chances of further worsening the injury, Daria Mnych Yoga / yolga / Aliki Panorama Hotel reserve the right to deny your stay and participation in the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday, without refunding your retreat payment.
- Although Daria Mnych Yoga / yolga / Aliki Panorama Hotel take all necessary measures to ensure high standards of health and safety, some of our sessions may be located in rural areas where it is common to have unevenness in the ground and we cannot be held responsible for injuries suffered as a result of this.
- We need to be informed of any pregnancies and will only be able to teach yoga to pregnant women who are between 12 – 28 weeks of gestation and will need to work with you to adapt the yoga practice accordingly. It is your responsibility to check with your doctor that you are fit to travel and capable of performing the activities we offer. It is better that any pregnant woman who wish to attend the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday have practiced yoga before.
- Daria Mnych Yoga / yolga / Aliki Panorama Hotel are not responsible for any illness, injuries or psychological conditions that you may have nor for any possible risks, illness, injuries or psychological conditions that you may develop during the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday.
In the unlikely event of any problems arising during the Yoga and Self-Care Holiday, please inform us as soon as possible. We cannot be held responsible for the behaviour of individual members of the group but will do our very best to resolve any difficulties.
Daria Mnych Yoga / yolga / Aliki Panorama Hotel do not accept any liability for cancellations, threat of war, or delays, changes caused by war, terrorist attacks or threats, industrial action, civil strife, strikes, closure of airports/ports, technical problems to transport, natural disaster, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your circumstances or other events beyond our control.
Please be assured that any information you share with us will be kept in the strictest confidence and not passed on to any third parties. Daria Mnych Yoga / yolga / Aliki Panorama Hotel do not share any registers, records or share any personal or banking data.